Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pizza Places don't always lead to Pizza

I don't have much to say today - mainly because it was a long ass day, and I don't feel like saying much.   I woke up early, did a sick workout, dropped Skyler off, hit Walmart for a thumb drive, and all before 9am.  Then it was back to back English classes, a lunch break (smoothies and soup in my car), and a 3 hour biology lab.  It has got to be about ten years or so since I've had a lab, and I felt WAY out of my element.  Ugh.  Excel?  YUCK!  Maybe I'll learn something useful from it.  Who am I kidding?  I've already learned something useful!  I know how to average and get the sum in a spreadsheet now.  That's more than I knew this morning.  Yay.

My biggest challenge hit at 4:50 when I got out of lab and sped off to pick up Skyler so I could bring her to MMA for 5:30.  We made it, but I was getting hungry.  So was Skyler.  Knowing that I didn't have anything ready to eat at home (poor planning), I called good ole Pizza Pizzazz in Danielson, and they informed me that both of their soups today were meatless.  So, needless to say, I had to walk past beautiful glorious aromatic pizzas on my way to get soup.  Tempted? Hell friggin' yes, I was!!  But the soup was amazing, and I made it home without breaking.  One more day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting. Please keep it respectable and mostly PG. Thanks, Liz.